Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why a poker blog?

I've decided to try my hand at blogging, and particularly one centered around poker -- which is my biggest interest, currently.  So, why?
  • I don't have enough to keep me busy.
No wait ... that's not right.  Okay, try this:

  • I am so vain that I can no longer restrain myself.
Um, no, okay try again?

  • It's to celebrate the fact that I will be doing the World Series of Poker Main Event this year; something for which I am very excited!
  • It's to recognize the possibility that if I record some of what happens to me at the poker table between now and then, careful study might make me a better player.
Yeah, that sounds good.
So . . . expect to see me posting about some of my poker activities, as well as some general thoughts on poker and maybe some other non-poker things.  We'll see whether this is worth the effort.  Mostly, I'm worried about being able to keep up with it.

No comments: