Friday, January 24, 2014

Steve's Poker Blog: The Next Generation

Well, with some sadness I must say farewell to this particular poker blog. I have been absent from it for such a long time that I've forgotten the credentials to log in and update it. It's easy enough for me to hack in, but I find having to do so for each new post is unacceptably frustrating. So I'm migrating my efforts (and the last three posts) to a new blog.

Please follow me to "www.StevesSecondPokerBlog.blogspot.com", and continue to enjoy the finest poker blog on the interwebz! (At least the finest one I contribute to.)

The old content (and blog address) will continue to exist here until doomsday, most likely, so you can continue to pop back from time to time and relive the best moments of those posts.

Adieu!

No comments: